Virtual Office Solutions with Robyn Pell
Welcome to VOS - I'm here to help with Virtual Admin needs for your business.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant (VA) is self-employed and works remotely from a home office to provide professional administrative assistance to clients. This can be either short or long term depending on the needs of the client. You may require someone for a set number of hours per week or month, or you may have a one-off project you would like some assistance with. You may find you only need to call on a VA during peak seasons of your business for example.
The huge advantage with hiring a VA is that you are only paying for 100% productive work and do not incur the usual employee related expenses or commitments. Another key benefit is in the “virtual” aspect of the job, we are not restricted by geography as everything is done online.
Services by VOS
Something you need help with that’s not on the list?
Contact me today to discuss your requirements and lets see how I can assist you!
- Reports & Presentations
- Data Management
- Template Design
- Document Creation
- Data Entry
- Brochures & Fliers
Who Uses the Services of a Virtual Assistant?
If any of the following applies to your business, then a VA may be the answer for you:
- You have a project or ongoing task that does not fit with your current skill set
- Your current staffing levels are not enough to keep up with your workload
- You have seasonal projects that you need to outsource
- You only have a few hours of work per week or month you need help with so it is impractical to hire an employee
- Your personal circumstances change and you have less time available
Your privacy is taken very seriously, and no information will be shared unless expressly directed by you.
The hourly rate is $60, calculated in 15 minute increments. An electronic time tracker is used to account for every minute you are paying for.